More and more applications become data intensive nowadays. These applications live in the cloud, and access and generate large amounts of data. Data intensive applications require the database to have strong consistency, high availability, timeliness, and scalability.
Join us on March 29th, 2022 at 6 PM PT to:
- Learn the characteristics of data intensive applications and the database requirements for those applications
- Watch a live demo of a Hybrid Transactional and Analytical Processing (HTAP) application powered by TiDB Cloud
- Building Data-Intensive Applications with TiDB – Liquan Pei
- A Demo for a Data-Intensive Application and the Magic Behind it – Chenhao Huang
Technology Discussion with Ed Huang
- Technology Discussion with Ed Huang